So here it is - the first article of adult clothing that I finished. I think it turned out pretty well. I had to make a TON of alterations to the pattern because the original pattern ended up making a teeny tiny shrug that maybe a 10 year old would fit into - it also had a weird seam that I decided to get rid of (I guess that is what you get with free patterns). Overall I think if I did another one I would make a few changes but I am pretty happy with it. There were also suppose to be ruffles (like around the sleeves) at the neck and back but I decided to skip that because Boris and I both thought it looked fine without the extra ruffles.